Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Treasures from the nature strip....!!

Hello Treasure Hunters....!

I hope you're ALL 'travelling well' & enjoying a WONDERFUL week....!

I'm just popping in to let you know I'm still here....Alas....I'm working on several projects at the moment & have literally been to POOPED TO POST....Add to this the fact that Hard Rubbish has been in my very street for the last week & you have a recipe for MADNESS & MAYHEM....!!!!!!!!!!

I can't stay for long as I have a MOUNTAIN of work to attend to out on the back deck so I'm leaving you with some pics of Treasures I've seen over the last few days....Unfortunately, I haven't been able to pick up everything due to space restrictions....Mind....I DID consider asking my storage guys if they had a space I could lease for a MONTH just to handle the excess....  :o) !!

*** NB: I've blocked comments on this post as I'm behind on responding to my last two posts as well as my blog reading....While it tickles me no end to read your comments....It stresses the HECK out of me when I don't get to come back to you in a timely manner....!!!!! ***


Love this 70's print....Keeper....! 
Indeed...! 
I've never....EVER....Found one of these in the wild....LARGE green demijohn....WOOFREAKINHOO....! 
Yummy....Industrial....Office.... 
Curly wrought iron.... 
I SQUEALED out loud when I saw this as I'd just purchased a book on STRING ART....! 
1920's....Kauri pine....**purr**....! 
An enamel topped table....A RARITY here in OZ & I suspect was bought in from the US...! 
Summer's just around the corner....! 
I've been collecting this style of frame for a while as I have a special project in the pipeworks.... 
White....CHIPPY....Wicker.... 
Metal globe....YOWSERS....! 
Gorgeous....GORGEOUS....G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S....!! 
LOVE these babies....May have to add them to the KEEPER pile....!!!!! 
Suitcases....Wooden filing box....**drool**....!! 
This piece is DROP DEAD DEFREAKINLICIOUS....SOLID wood construction with several shelves....PERFECT linen cupboard....! 
Too CUTIFUL....! 
LOVED this piece.... 
With shelves on either side, this piece is tre practical AND PRETTY....! 
I SO would have snapped this up if it had just been in a tad better nick....! 
And a SWEET shade to bid you farewell....!!

Cheers for now,
Tamarah  :o)