Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Shabby Vintage Junk Extravaganza WRAP UP #4

Hello fellow 'Keepers Of The Past'....!

I hope this post finds everyone happy & well....As promised on Sunday, I'm back with more pics from the SVJ-X....This lot is from Sam's AWESOME booth which backed onto mine....hahahahaha.... I didn't have far to sneak off to peruse her LOVELY Treasures....!

Mr Shoestring Splendour went above & beyond creating this FABULOUS screen for Sam to hang her mirros, prints & paintings.
This quilt was absolutely STUNNING....!
This bookshelf saw some SERIOUS Treasure rotation over the two days....As fast as Sam put them on display they were whisked away by her Treasure lovin' Customers....!
Beautiful ROMANTIC seating with TO DIE FOR lighting....!
So many LOVELY pieces....
** sigh ** I LOVE my GUD clip & paint brush Sam....!!

I still have FOUR AWESOME booths to share with you before I leave for the US next week & all going well, I'll be able to get the pics up over the next couple of days....!!

Well I must get back to my 'lists' & packin....I hope you're having a GREAT week....!!

Cheers for now,
Tamarah  :o)

10 comments:

  1. Good luck with your trip Tamarah. We look forwad to seeing and hearing all about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to shop the neighbors...great stuff! Now get packin' cause we can't wait to see you over here on this side of the pond. :)

    Jan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tamarah, it all looks great. I would love to have had a booth there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty!

    I don't know whether to be pleased or depressed that so many of those things look like what my mom and grandma used when I was little.

    I'm vintage. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tamarah,

    Sam's booth is lovely. I especially like the matching settee and slipper chair. I would adore those pieces in my bedroom...so feminine!

    Can't wait to see the rest of the booths at SVJ!

    Kelly
    Second Hand CHicks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everything looks so well put together Tamarah. Very impressed too with Mr SS's screen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You sure know how to make our day or send us into a fenzy of envy not sure which yet lol have a good time packing, remember travel light space might be a bit tight on the return trip lol Carole xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the enamelware pitcher with the pansies and that quilt is amazing!!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am very much loving that jar, second last pic.....love old jars...love their metal lids and the sound they make when you screw the lids on....Sigh, cheers katherine

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi ya, thanks so much for sharing all this stuff..great to see it & what you've all been up to. I have been trying to leave a comment for ages but it just never loads at the end. Here I am having another go. Fantastic finds in your recent wet weekend trip out & about! Hope you have the best time ever away. Look forward to all your trippy pics. Thanks for your recent comments & popping in to my place. Fingers crossed for this attempt. Much love Catherine x

    ReplyDelete