Sunday, August 8, 2010

5 Days to go to the Shabby Vintage Junk Extravaganza - BusybusybusyBIZZAYYYY....!!

Yayyyyyy Junk Friends EVERYWHERE....!!

I hope you've all had an AWESOME weekend filled with loved ones & TREASURES....!!

NO MARKET again for me today....Alas, I sat in one spot almost the ENTIRE day working on a special surprise for our SVJ-X Customers....Not quite finished but I'm getting there....!

Now I HAD intended on continuing with my Vendor Intros tonight but I've been a bit distracted today....So rather than do a 'shoddy' job, I'll start again tomorrow when my minds a little clearer....!

In the mean time....Until clarity returns, I wanted to share a recent find with you....These 4 x cameras were purchased as a lot & there's a couple of beauties that may be worth a bit which is pretty cool considering my small outlay....!!

Unfortunately, it was overcast here in Melbourne yesterday so please forgive my horrid pics....!


Aren't they HANDSOME....!!  There's a 1950's Voigtlander BESSA I with Case, a Houghton Butcher 10 Ensign Carbine Bellows camera, a Brownie & a Polaroid....!


Well I must away....I'll be back tomorrow....!!

Cheers for now,
Tamarah :o)

6 comments:

  1. Hi Tamarah, good find, they look awesome!

    How exciting...it is sooo close now! I have enjoyed reading the vendors intros even though I can't make it there..

    Best of luck, Tamara x

    p.s. I hope you take lots of photos on the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Tamarah - sure is getting close to SVJ Extavaganza.
    Love the cameras
    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh now there's nostalgia for you! I remember my Auntie Nellie having a Brownie camera and we had a polaroid in the 70's - rats I wish we hadn't slung it out!! You never know do you! Have a brilliant SVJ Extravaganza

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great finds. My photographer son would love these!

    Getting closer to the extravaganza!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes, the cameras are great...but those price tag signs are wonderful!!!
    I know its getting close to SVJ-X and I'm sure it will be fantastic - I'll rely on pics from you to share it all since I am so far away - but am sending all good wishes to you!
    amy of four corners design

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cameras are always cool and always collectable...but they just add a bit of something to any shelf...love them..great get, cheers Katherine

    ReplyDelete